Thursday, July 9, 2009

Not a happy boy...

Today is the day we take C in for the MRI. I have come to the conclusion that what ever the results are, in the end we will all be just fine. I just cant imagine him have Leukodysrophy and I think because my heart is telling me that it is not that, things just feel a little better.
Connor is not a happy man today at all. He was not allowed food or drink past midnight. He is a thirsty hungry boy right now and is not happy that I am having him stay in his crib (heck, its 630 a.m., he should be sleeping). I know he wants some milk, he is thirsty. I am hoping the drive hospital will be quick. I am almost positive he will be fussy the whole way. It will be breakfast time.
As soon as he wakes up from the test, we will have milk and oatmeal waiting for our brave little man.

2 comments:

April said...

fingers crossed for you!!!

The Turkstra's said...

We are praying! You guys are all so brave! Hugs!