Thursday, June 18, 2009

You deserve a break


We have decided to take a break from doctors, phone calls to doctors and appointments for a few days. Connor is a happy kid and has never once complained about what is going on right now and I sort of want to keep it that way.
His pediatrician was trying to press me to bring Connor in immideatly for a physical exam so that he could get the ok for the MRI. Connor has an apt. next Thrusday for his 15 month check up. I see NOTHING wrong with waiting until then. I AM going to get him an MRI and I AM going to do every single thing his doctors suggest but, this is a lot of news for us to take in and a lot of possibilites for our families to get used to so, I think a break is much needed. Heck, its only a week.
His pediatrician finally agreed with me and told me it would really make no difference. I am making the appointment for the MRI today only because I have a feeling I might not get him in for a week or two.
Other than that phone call, we are going to enjoy Father's Day, a few days off as a family next week, Disneyland for my birthday (maybe) and just not think about the scary stuff.
Connor deserves a break or maybe a bath?

2 comments:

The Turkstra's said...

I am so happy that you guys are able to take a break and just enjoy your wonderful little family!

April said...

good for you!!! enjoy the weekend :-)