Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bring on the fun...

So, I had decided that my little family needed a short break from the ups and downs of our little life for a few days and we are doing just that.
To start it off, we had a wonderful dinner with my family last night to celebrate my upcoming birthday. Connor got to see his my cousins who we hardly see anymore, my aunt, sister, nieces and of course, his NaNa. Eric and I really enjoyed ourselves.
We will continue the wonderful break tonight at dinner for Father's Day with Eric's parents. We will be going to a Mexican restaurant Eric's pop used to take him. He will now be going with his son. After dinner we will drive to Disneyland where we will spend the next few days.
Disneyland is doing a promotion this year where you are able to get in for free on your birthday. I have my coupon all printed and ready to go for Monday. Because we are Annual Pass holders, I will already be getting in free that day but, because I have the coupon and it will be my birthday, I get $69.00 (equal to park admission) worth of Disney merchandise. Connor will be coming up a winner this weekend.
I cant wait to get to the hotel. I understand Disneyland is a mere hour or so away from me but I have a very bizarre obsession with hotels. I LOVE them.
After we return from our trip Tuesday evening, we will fall back into routine of making appointments for Connor and going back to work and all the good stuff that goes along with this life I call mine! I truly do love my life as hectic and confusing as it can be.


4 comments:

Brad said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip to Disneyland, Sarah! :) Take some pics to share with us. AND Happy Birthday!!

Leslie

Brad said...

Sorry...it posted as Brad (my hubby) as he is signed into gmail right now. oops! ;)

April said...

hotels rock. happy birthday!!!

katherinemary said...

HOW did I miss your birthday???!!! UGH - going away to no internet connection for 10 days. I am SO sorry! Happy, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!