Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Work-You Stink...

I work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays while Eric stays home with Connor. Normally I come home to find Connor taking his nap before his physical therapy apt.
Today I came home to Eric telling me I HAD to watch the video he took of Connor. He warned me it was long (they always are if Eric shoots them) and sure enough it was a whopping 10 minute video. Guess what mommy missed while she was at work today...CONNOR CLAPPING. WOW, what a big boy now. Finally, I get to jot down in his baby book that at almost 15 months of age my big boy clapped. Because he has limited movement on his left side (I am sort of beginning to worry about that) he claps with his right hand up and his left hand down (like a side ways clap). So cute. I cant wait for him to wake from his nap to show me his new found skill.
Wow, we really needed something like that today after such a horrible weekend.
=-)

2 comments:

The Turkstra's said...

Way to go Connor!

katherinemary said...

Aw, that's so awesome!!!!! Yay, Connor! I'm sorry you missed it. But you have the most WONDERFUL husband for videotaping it for you and not just telling you about it.