Monday, December 14, 2009

Speech has been put off...

The evil stomach virus that is going around has bitten my little bug. He woke up Sunday morning covered in vomit. We lounged, snuggled and slept most of the day yesterday.
He went to bed very early last night and never made a peep. I figured the virus must be gone. I went to check on him at 4a.m. and he had gotten sick in the night and never cried out. How sad.
He seems more like himself this morning. He has kept down some pedialite and cereal. I am hoping to get some plain pasta in him after he wakes from his nap.
Sadly, our speech therapy appointment will have to wait for another day. I cant risk getting his therapist sick. I am hoping to get him in sometime again this week.
I need to start him in speech soon. He is now showing some interest in mimicking us. He now sticks out his tongue and blows raspberries. Connor is also now trying to say Elmo and for some random reason Lemonade.
He cracks me up.
Lets hope I can get him a new appointment before the new year.

No comments: