Thursday, June 17, 2010

A big boy now...

Connor has therapy several times a week and on Thursdays we find ourselves there for hours.  It is by far his favorite day of therapy so I am sure he doesn't mind the long sessions.
Today was a big day for Connor.  He was able to climb the stairs holding onto just one hand of the therapist and he practiced walking on a balance beam.  As his therapist came out to tell me all of this good progress she also mentioned to me that she now believes he can be classified in the 15-18 month category physically.
This is amazing news.  Six months ago he was 12-15 months.  He is beginning to progress quickly.
I am a very proud mommy.

2 comments:

The Turkstra's said...

Go Connor!! I will be thinking of you guys on monday!

katherinemary said...

Wow! That's terrific! So proud of you both. :)