Thursday, September 3, 2009

The internet has upset me

My husbands birthday is on Tuesday, Sept. 8. I have been ordering a variety of things that I know he would like from the Internet since the beginning of August. I ordered them all from sites I have ordered from before knowing I had PLENTY of time.
I would say on or about the fourth of fifth of August, Eric found some sort of Marvel hardback comic book thing that I could tell he really wanted. As soon as he left the room I hopped onto the net and ordered it. This was ordered from a site I have never ordered from before but get their catalogue all the time.
I have yet to even receive and email stating it has been shipped. They have already taken the money from my account. I go to the site and I punch in the confirmation number and the only info I get is "READY TO SHIP". This thing has been ready to ship since August 20. What the heck people. We have a birthday here.
Lets go!
I am now convinced Eric will not be getting his comic book by Tuesday.
I no longer trust internet shopping.

1 comment:

Brad said...

Give them a call and they'll either send you a new one or rush the one that they're sitting on right now. It will probably still be late, but at least you will get it...this has happened to me a couple times and if you don't call and complain, they forget about the order and move on. :)

Leslie (Brad is signed in, so it will say from Brad...)