Sunday, October 3, 2010

a list of ten

10 things that have changed since I have been married and/or had a child...

1.  I have no time to cut my hair which used to be maintained short on a regular basis.

2.  The only people that call me on a regular basis anymore are my parents and telemarketers.

3.  When my parents call, they don't want to know how I am, they want to know how Connor is.

4.  I never get invited out with friends.  When I say never, I honestly mean NEVER.

5.  I am pretty sure I don't have "real"  friends anymore.

6.  Connor and Eric are my life.

7.  I gained 50 some odd pounds

8.  I lost 20 of those pounds

9.  My patience level has improved profoundly.

10.  I miss going out.

4 comments:

SeekerofGrace said...

WELL, let me be the first to invite you out - girls night in Oklahoma?? :o) Or maybe SoCal - just give me some time! :)

Congrats on losing those pounds. I'm working on it. Not hard enough. :p

And as to the rest... ditto!

The Bauer Family of 4 said...

I feel you on just about everything. The only thing I did do was manage to lose the weight. But I really think the only reason for that is because I moved away from my friends and family and I needed to do something to make me feel good.

The Turkstra's said...

Some day your real friends will come out of the computer and get you! It just takes some magic. Maybe Oprah will make it happen.
We love you!

April said...

i know the feeling... i miss going out too. xo and ((hugs))